No party is complete without snacks and the iconic Super Bowl is no exception. This Super Bowl LVI, win BIG with your guests as you offer the best game day snacks and food. Whether you’re looking for Super Bowl party snacks or a local place to cater from, we’ve got you covered with savory recipes and catering from local Arizona foodies!
Super Bowl Party Snacks
The following recipes from a few of our favorite Arizona bloggers are delicious and easy to make. Game day guests are sure to enjoy the variety of culinary options while cheering on their team to victory, enjoying the half-time show or judging this year’s new commercials.
- Homemade Pizza Recipes
- We love these homemade pizza recipes from West Valley blogger Kimberly Sneed of A Night Owl. Kimberly’s Honey BBQ Chicken or Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza recipes taste as good as they sound. Which of these scrumptious 25 pizza options is perfect for your family and friends?
- Club Sliders
- Arizona blogger and foodie Liz Call of LizonCall.com wins the day with her Game Day Sliders recipe! Liz’s popular baked sliders are simple, savory and the perfect finger food for football fans.
- Chorizo Queso Dip
- No party is complete without delicious dip! Rebecca Lopez of The Crafted Sparrow, an Arizona blogger and mom of football-loving boys, shares her hearty, cheesy recipe. We love her tip to transfer to a crock-pot when complete so your dip stays warm and tasty throughout the game.
- Bacon Bourbon Apple Jello Shots
- Julie and Mike, two former bartenders who live in Arizona with their sons, share a delicious and unusual gameday beverage recipe. What’s better than bacon, shots and the Super Bowl?
Local Spots to Cater From
If you’d prefer to keep your kitchen clean come game day, consider supporting your neighborhood businesses. These restaurants take the hard work off your hands, all you have to do is pick up the snacks and serve your Super Bowl watch party. Be sure to order catering early, this weekend is especially busy for each restaurant.
- Haymaker Goodyear
- Haymaker is a breakfast, burger, barbecue, and bourbon-based restaurant that has been serving the Goodyear community since 2013. Menu highlights that are sure to please your guests are the wings, fried pickles, and stuffed jalepeños.
- Augie’s Sports Grill
- Augie’s has all the Super Bowl party snacks you’ll need! They sell traditional or boneless wings, chicken quesadillas, and pretzel sticks. These traditional super bowl foods will not disappoint.
- Lakeside Grill Estrella
- The Lakeside Grill at Estrella offers an upscale twist on traditional super bowl foods. Order bacon brussel sprouts, pretzels and brie fondue, or southern grilled shrimp to serve your guests.
Whether you choose to cater or make it yourself, having delicious Super Bowl Party snacks worthy of a touchdown dance can make your watch party a win regardless of the final score.
Find your new home at Estrella and discover why 7,000 families already call this diverse, welcoming West Valley master-planned community home. Located in Goodyear, Arizona amongst pristine mountains and a dramatic desert landscape, Estrella amenities include multiple Residents’ Clubs, resort-style pools and a waterpark, 72 acres of lakes, 50-plus miles of paths and trails, the Yacht Club of Estrella, the award-winning Nicklaus Design course at the Golf Club of Estrella, community welcome center Casa Lucero, and more than 40 signature and neighborhood parks.